How Strength Training Actually Does What You Think Cardio Does
In this video we’re going to talk about two issues, or rather two objections people have in terms of resistance training:
- Women who don’t want to resistance train because it’s going to make them bulky.
- The goals of doing “cardio” and if resistance training is actually needed and why.
We are going to take a look at the science surrounding these issues to explain how the vast majority of women are physiologically unable to build “bulky” muscles and why the research shows we all should be taking advantage of the metabolic benefits that come from resistance training. And in fact, what you think “cardio” does for you is done better by strength training.
- lvedda reblogged this from breaking-muscle
- inventing-anew likes this
- crossfitcandy likes this
- robotgetsfit reblogged this from zzzzzzzzz111111111
- hotrodsparrow likes this
- lifeweightsandpavement reblogged this from zzzzzzzzz111111111
- trinisungoddess reblogged this from zzzzzzzzz111111111
- tozz10 likes this
- ikhunjan reblogged this from breaking-muscle
- lillyg9310 likes this
- shortmom likes this
- mharmon22 reblogged this from breaking-muscle
- thesadpoet likes this
- breaking-muscle posted this